Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Colorful Scarf






Shoes: Payless
Pants: H&M
Top: H&M
Blazer: Forever 21
Scarf: Francesca's
Purse: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, H&M, Vintage, J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors

Hey guys :) We had a little family get-together last night to celebrate me graduating High School. We had a very nice dinner and this awesome cake! We had a lot of fun!

Okay now about this outfit. I love this scarf! I got it last year at Francesca's. A colorful scarf can dress up a simply outfit. You can either wear the scarf around your neck or just wrap it around your purse, it gets a little too hot wearing a scarf in the summer. But it just looks so nice :) What do you think? Which option do you like better?

Thank you guys so much for visiting my site! Do you like what you see? Go right over to the right and click 'Join this site'. It would really help me and I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Ps.: Make sure you enter my Juicy Couture Bracelet give-away, before it's too late. You can do it right HERE . It ends tonight at midnight (east-coast)!

xoxo Joëlle


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥