Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Snake








Shoes: Steve Madden
Pants: H&M
Blouse: Forever 21
Blazer: Calvin Klein
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Forever 21, gift, Guess, H&M
 
 
Today I met two girlfriends at Starbucks and we had a little chat and we drank our favorite drinks. I love the iced Passion tea, it's my drink for the summer. Unfortunately it was raining all day and it was kind of humid as well. So very yucky day today, that's why I decided to put on those really nice shoes by Steve Madden.
I am in love with this blazer! It looks so nice and you can wear something very simple with it and you're dressed up right away. I especially love the color and the material and that it looks like snake skin.
 
 
xoxo Joëlle

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes!
    Janine
    theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥