Thursday, May 10, 2012

Personalize your purse with accessories









Shoes: ALDO
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Necklace: ZARA
Purse: Michael Kors
Scarf: Oscar de la Renta
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewelry: H&M, Forever 21, Guess, Gift

Did you ever notice that when you're walking down the street or you're going out with friends or where ever you go, someone else has the same purse as you? Well it happened to me many times already. So I decided to personalize my purse with some accessories. First of all I got this Princess key chain, which I bought in California last year. No one ever has the name Joëlle, so I chose to go with Princess, and I am my Daddy's little princess. But that's another story :D
In addition I bought this scarf to accessorize it a little bit more. I love this scarf from Oscar de la Renta and it looks so pretty :)

And what I absolutely love this spring/summer are these skirts. They look super nice and pretty and the material is not too heavy for the hot summer days.

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥