Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New in: Mint Sweater








Shoes: Deichmann (Germany)
Shorts: Levi's via Urban Outfitters
Sweater: ASOS
Purse: Michael Kors
Cuff: M.Fredic
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Bracelets: Pandora, gift

I am almost done with all this studying and then I can enjoy the long and nice summer. This mint sweater came in a couple of days ago, and I am totally in love with that sweater. Since you already noticed, I like the color mint a lot this summer :D So I couldn't resist getting it. What do you think, do you like it? Also I wore my new starfish cuff today for the first time. It just looks so nice.

Well I hope you guys have a nice Wednesday. I gotta get back to studying :(

xoxo Joëlle


1 comment:

  1. love the sweater!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out! :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥