Monday, May 21, 2012

Michael Kors iPad Case





I got my iPad last year right before Christmas. My boyfriend and I were walking around in the mall looking for Christmas presents and then we decided to get me an iPad. My boyfriend had been having an iPad for a long time already andhe kinda got me addicted to it. So I really wanted to have one too. Unfortunately it just made my online shopping habit even worse :D

Well before we got the iPad, we went to the Michael Kors store and I found this really nice iPad case, they just got it in on that day. I was so excited, I wanted to get this iPad case and then the iPad. Expensive day :D

The iPad case is really nice, first of all it matches my wallet and second of all it has a pouch on the back where you can keep your credit cards or other things. I store my ipad things in there, such as my iPad adapters in which I can put an SD card or an USB flash drive.
  
I really love this iPad case, it just looks so nice! I am taking my iPad with me everwhere, well almost :D

xoxo Joëlle

1 comment:

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥