Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend







Shoes: Steve Madden
Skirt: Forever 21
Blouse: H&M
Colar: Romwe
Clutch: Germany, Vintage
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Pandora, Gift
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

My boyfriend's Dad is having a little BBQ Party today for Memorial Day Weekend. The weather has been so nice, so I decided to go for a skirt. I so can't wait to go to this BBQ today, a little get-away from all this studying.

I love lace skirts, I have like tons of them. But this is my first collar necklace so far. I fell in love with it, when a friend of mine showed me this website :) You gotta check it out, they have a huge variety of collar necklaces! And I just love the color mint for the summer!

Hope all of you have a nice and long Memorial Day weekend :)

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥