Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day BBQ









Shoes: Steve Madden
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: ASOS (similar , or here )
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: J.Crew, gift, Pandora, Juicy Couture


So after all this studying today, I went to the Memorial BBQ Party today, and it was fun. It started raining later in the evening but that was alright. It was still warm/humid outside.

I decided to change clothes, before going to the BBQ today. My new skirt and top just came in this week and I wanted to wear my new pieces together :) What do you think? Do you like it? I love all the colors together, and especially the necklace is very colorful!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Nighty Night :)

xoxo Joëlle



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥