Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mary Jane's










Shoes: Mary Jane Pumps by Steve Madden
Skirt: H&M
Sweater: Zara
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Purse: ASOS
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Forever 21, H&M, Guess, Gift


I was sooo excited when these shoes came in the mail the other day. This is my first pair of Mary Jane Pumps. I was going to get them in beige, but they were sold out already, so I decided to get the purple ones. These shoes are so special and just amazing. They are on sale right now actually, so hurry 50% off :)

Happy Shopping!

xoxo Joëlle


3 comments:

  1. Hey, found your blog through fashionfreax. I like your style! Welcome to the blogger world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joëlle this look is fantastic... I love all your jewelry <3


    amintasfashion

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥