Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!






Shoes: Steve Madden
Pants: H&M
Blouse: Calvin Klein
Blazer: Forever 21
Necklaces: Tiffany's, Zales, my mom's necklace
Purse: BagInc


Happy Mother's Day! I am a student in the US so I live with my host family and I went to a restaurant with the whole family :)
I feel bad that I can't be with my mom on Mother's Day but we skyped today and I sent her a present and a card :) Was very nice to skype with my parents, but sometimes I wish I could hug them through the screen. I love you very much!


Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you so very much and I miss you like crazy! Last time I saw my parents was Christmas 2011, that's the reason why this is the latest picture I have of my mom and me.

Well just as I said I live in the US with my lovely host family. We all went out for lunch today. I couldn't have a better second family :) I love them very much!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Enjoy your day and I hope you had a great weekend! :)

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥