Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me :)





Shoes: Steve Madden
Skirt: Zara similar here
Blouse: H&M
Purse: Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: J.Crew

So today was my 22. Birthday. I can't believe that it's already my second birthday in the US. I am super happy here with my host family, friends and my boyfriend. But I do really miss my family and friends in Germany, a lot! I skyped with my parents today, which really helped, but I kinda missed them even more and wanted to hug them. But I'll see them soon again, I know that :)

I got a lot of nice things for my birthday today. My parents bought my flight ticket to Puerto Rico, where I'm going with my boyfriend in August! I sooo can't wait to go there! Furthermore I some birthday money from friends and family, with which I bought a new Michael Kors bag :) I love that purse!! From my host mom and the kids I got two really nice and sparkly shirts and some gift cards, so I can go shopping haha :) Always useful!



My boyfriend picked me up in the evening and we went out for dinner to Olive Gardens. It was super nice and then he gave me his present :) He got me a Pandora bracelet with 3 charms. I love those bracelets!! And the charms that he chose are perfect <3






My Birthday drink: a  Strawberry Pomegranate Mojito


My Birthday Tiramisu yumm :)

Hope you all had a great day and enjoyed the weather! I certainly had a very nice birthday :)
 
xoxo Joëlle

1 comment:

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥