Monday, May 7, 2012

Fashion for a small price









Shoes: H&M
Pants: Zara
Sweater: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Forever 21, H&M, Guess, Gift
Purse: Alexa by BagInc

When this purse came in the mail, I was super excited!! I followed the purses' way on FedExs' website until it finally arrived! It made it all the way from China to my doorstep in just only one week!

The first time I saw Alexander Wang's new purse, I fell in love with it! But the only disadvantage was that it's too expensive for me as a student. I wanted that purse sooo badly! Then a friend of mine showed me this website and I was soo happy that she did! At first I wasn't sure if I can really trust this website, if it's real or if it's a scheme. But then I decided to go ahead and order a purse. My most favorite one: The Alexa studded handbag
BagInc 's announces that their handbags are only inspired by the designer handbags, they are no fakes or replica. Furthermore the handbags are made out leather, so the quality of their purses should be pretty good. So I am very glad, that I now know this website and I will be ordering more purses from it in the future!

Of course it's not the same as having the actual Alexander Wang purse, but it certainly looks similar and is definitely something that students are more able to afford.

xoxo Joëlle

2 comments:

  1. wich is the website? and how do u think this jeans would look in a +size girl? i was about to buy them online today but i wasnt so sure if it would look ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would look good, but you have to feel comfortable wearing those pants :) And you can always return them, if you decide not to buy them. I don't know if they are still available, because I dont see them online at Zara. But I also but them in the store :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥