Sunday, May 27, 2012

Do-It-Yourself Project




Shorts: Forever 21
Studs: Amazon

Almost everything in the stores has studs on the clothes and shoes this season. I decided instead of spending a huge amount of money on a pair of shorts with studs already on them, to buy a pair of shorts and some studs and I'll do it myself. First of all it's cheaper and second of all your pair is gonna be one of a kind :) There are different sizes of the studs you can choose, but to be honest with you I don't remember what size mine are. Well so I took the shorts and the studs and just made a little hole into the shorts with the stud itself.  I used a pair of scissors to bend down the ends of the studs. I have to say my fingers and hands were pretty sore after this whole action, but it was worth it :)

So how do you like my shorts?

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥