Sunday, May 20, 2012

Colorful







Sandals: Steve Madden
Pants: Aeropostale
Blouse: TJ Maxx
Blazer: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M (old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Forever 21, Guess, gift (Pandora look-alike)
and my new colorful bracelets from Juicy Couture

Hey guys, sorry again for a late post, but I am still studying for that test. It's in a week. It sucks, because my Birthday is coming up next week on Wednesday and I am probably gonna spend most of my Birthday studying! But my boyfriend is gonna take me out for dinner at night and I am looking forward to that and also spending some time with my host family. So first the work and then I earned my night off from studying :)

Well so I've been in the house studying for 5 days straight now, and last night I decided to go out with my host mom and with a friend of hers and we went to the guitar recital of my little (bigger) brother. It was really nice, all these bands really have some talent! It was nice getting out of the house for once :D

My new bracelets from Juicy Couture arrived last week and I was thrilled to finally be able to wear them. So I got out my studying clothes and dressed up for the recital :)

Hope all of you had a nice weekend and enjoyed the weather!

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥